1. This website was created to offer information and services to visitors. Its use is governed by these terms and conditions, which visitors are required to read carefully and comply with. In any case, the visitor's stay on the pages of this website as well as the use of any information provided through these pages implies unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Minors are prohibited from visiting the websites of this website, as according to the law they are addressed exclusively to adults. If minors voluntarily visit websites or use services accessible through the pages of this website, which may be considered inappropriate or harmful to them, the administrators of this website are not responsible.
3. These terms and conditions are likely to be modified in the future without notice. However, this page will always state the current terms and conditions for using this website.
4. This website is used "as is", without the possibility of modifications or other interventions by uncertified visitors.
6. Except for specific rights of third parties (copyright and other), all content contained in this website (indicative: trademarks, insignia, photographs, texts and all files in general), is the intellectual, commercial and industrial property of the owners and is protected by the relevant provisions of Greek, Community and international law. This content may not be, in whole or in part, traded, copied, modified, reproduced, retransmitted, or transmitted or distributed in any way by any user.
7. The visitors accept, agree and agree that they will make lawful and appropriate use of this website, subject, inter alia, to the legislation concerning the transmission of data from Greece to Member States of the European Union and third countries. Therefore, visitors expressly and not restrictively agree not to use this website for:
a) To cause harm to a minor.
b) To transmit or gain access to content that:
i) violates any rights of third parties (eg intellectual and industrial property);
ii) insults the personality of others (eg defamatory, racist),
iii) is contrary to the law and good and commercial morals,
iv) infringes in any way the privacy and individual and social rights of others.
c) To mislead anyone as to the origin of the content of this website, to damage, in any way, the reputation of the owners or third parties, to endanger the security of their network, to prevent any visitor from accessing this website place or any service housed in the owners network or bypass their identity check by them.
d) To install and promote, in any way, any kind of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or unsolicited spam, pyramid schemes and any other form of unwanted content, as well as to install and promote advertisements without subscription. consent of the owners.
e) Install, promote and / or make available content containing software viruses or any other electronic code, files or programs designed to interfere with, destroy or restrict the operation of any software or telecommunications equipment or to prevent other visitors from using this website.
8. To access certain services or to link to certain websites, owners may be required to provide visitor details in order to provide a relevant password (or passwords). The above information must always be true, accurate, valid and complete. Visitors are responsible for all transactions carried out with the password and are obliged to immediately notify the owner company of any unauthorized use of it and of any (even possible) security breach.
9. The owners are not responsible to the users for any leakage of their personal data due to their use, through the pages of this website, products and services of third parties.
10. Owners can use session cookies to identify the visitor. Session cookies are small pieces of code that are stored in the memory of the visitor's computer, do not take note of any document or file from his computer and are used only to facilitate the visitor's access to specific services and (sometimes) for statistical purposes, to determine the areas in which the services of this website are useful or popular or for marketing purposes. The visitor can configure his server so that he does not receive session cookies, either in total or on a case by case basis. In such a case the visitor will not be able to have further access to these services.
11. These Terms and Conditions of Use and any amendments thereto are governed by Greek Law. The substantive courts of Athens are competent for any dispute that may arise from this contract.
This Cookies Policy explains what cookies are and how we use them, the types of cookies we use, that is, the information we collect using cookies and how this information is used and how we control our cookie preferences.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files used to store small information. They are stored on your device when the site is loaded into your browser. These cookies help us to make the website work properly, to make it more secure, to provide a better user experience and to understand how the website works and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
Like most online services, our website uses first and third party cookies for various purposes. The first part cookies are mainly necessary for the proper operation of the website and do not collect any of your personal data.
The third-party cookies used on our website are primarily for understanding the performance of the website, the way you interact with our website, maintaining the security of our services, providing ads related to you and, in general, provide you with a better and improved experience and help to speed up your future interactions with our site
What kind of cookies do we use?
Basics: Some cookies are necessary for you to experience the full functionality of our website. They allow us to maintain user logins and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log in to your account and add products to your cart and checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information such as the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the site have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. This data helps us understand and analyze the performance of the site and where improvement is needed.
Marketing: Our site if it displays ads. These cookies are used to personalize the ads we show you, so that they make sense to you. These cookies also help us monitor the effectiveness of these advertising campaigns.
The information stored on these cookies may also be used by third-party ad providers to display ads on other sites in the browser.
Functional: These are the cookies that help some non-essential functions on our website. These features include embedding content such as video or sharing site content on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences, such as language preferences, so that you have a better and more effective experience in future visits to the website.
How can I control my cookie preferences?
If you decide to change your preferences later through your browsing session, you can click the "Privacy and Cookies" tab on your screen. This will re-display the consent notice allowing you to change your preferences or withdraw your consent altogether.
Different browsers provide different methods for blocking and deleting cookies used by websites. You can change your browser settings to block / delete cookies. To learn more about how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org. wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.